[alt-photo] Re: Paper issues

Kees Brandenburg workshops at polychrome.nl
Fri Feb 15 19:33:28 GMT 2013

Same story here in the Netherlands. HP/Liscia or Finegrain/Grana Fina are readily available but Soft Press / Grana Dolce not.
I had to have my supplier specially order it, but it was possible!
Last week I received some 10 sheet packs Soft Grain, / Grana Dolce

I kind of like the name Italian Grana Dolce!

Sweet Grain

-kees