[alt-photo] Re: Paper issues

Jean Daubas jean.daubas at wanadoo.fr
Sat Feb 16 15:57:06 GMT 2013

Hi all,

My modest contribution to the Artistico “soft” discussion : I found this page which is quite clear about what is the exclusive “soft”version and which even shows illustrations of some of the F.A. surfaces  :

http://savoirfaire.com/customer-service/artistico-features-and-benefits

And for French speaking members of the list, I just want to indicate that we can buy the  “Fabriano Artistico Extra-White Soft” under the name “Fabriano Artistico Blanc Intense soft”. It is only avalaible in sheets 56x76 cm in 300g/m² and 640 g/m²

The Fabriano website also gives some infos about the products namings in various languages:

English : http://fabriano.com/p/en/15/artistico_extra_white
Spanish : http://fabriano.com/p/es/15/artistico_extra_white
French:  http://fabriano.com/p/fr/15/artistico_extra_white
Italian :  http://fabriano.com/p/it/15/artistico_extra_white