[alt-photo] Re: platinum

Keith Schreiber keith at jkschreiber.com
Sat Feb 16 06:23:12 GMT 2013

Hi Diana,

So I guess that means he won't count Bob's & your complaints as "recorded issues", eh? Don't acknowledge the problem therefore it doesn't exist. Lovely logic. Actually, I think he is being a bit disingenuous since I remember discussion, here or on one of the other forums, about variable quality of COT320 in the past complete with batch numbers and I think he was a participant in that discussion.

Some time ago I think I mentioned here about the 22x30 COT320 that I special ordered thru B&S. It had cut edges like all COT320 and looked like every other sheet of that paper that I have ever used or seen, but it also had the Arches Platine watermark on every sheet. (I suppose Horowy would deny too!) Unfortunately, it didn't print as well as I needed and it was to complete a portfolio project so I returned it to B&S.

Looking forward to trying Revere again.

~ Keith