[alt-photo] COT320

Diana Bloomfield dlhbloomfield at gmail.com
Sat Feb 16 13:18:00 GMT 2013

Hey Keith,

You know, when John told me that in all the (one thousand+) years Bergger has been making that paper, that no one (NO ONE) has ever lodged a complaint, I was totally flabbergasted..  While it is true that I do tend to complain an inordinate amount-- about every little thing--  I still found that very hard to believe-- and, yes-- transparently disingenuous.  Additionally, shouldn't I win a prize or something (at least a new pack of paper all tied up with a red ribbon) for being the very first?  And, seriously, if I had a dollar for every time a company rep has said that to me . . .

I did write back and very nicely explained the first rule of business to him (the customer is always right).  Well, I probably didn't say it all that nicely. There's really no nice way to say that to someone.  But, for heaven's sake.  He wrote me back a second time and said he was sorry to lose me as a customer, but offered to send me a new pack of paper (and, again, to send my bad prints to France for a professional evaluation).

Yes-- I really like the Revere very much.

Thanks, Keith.

-Diana