[alt-photo] Re: COT320

etienne garbaux photographeur at nerdshack.com
Sat Feb 16 14:24:10 GMT 2013

Diana wrote:

>But why these paper manufacturers can't simply leave a good thing
>alone is totally beyond me.  They should take a cue from the makers
>of Listerine.

They can't help it, in most cases.  Paper manufacture is
environmentally very polluting, and the industry has been under heavy
pressure for several decades to clean up its act.  This means paper
manufacturers have been forced by a barrage of new regulations to
abandon their old ways (particularly, the chemical treatments used on
pulp) and adopt new ones.  So, nearly all paper products have been in
constant flux for the last 20 years, and there is no end in sight.

Best regards,

etienne