[alt-photo] I got it!!!!! was Re: Re: Mailman got the job done

Jean Daubas jean.daubas at wanadoo.fr
Sat Feb 16 15:35:11 GMT 2013

Hi Chris,
hi all alt friends!

Postwoman dropped “it” this morning, tightly sealed in its stiff enveloppe!

Wow...  wonderful job, Chris!  I’ve just gone through : it promises to offer delicious moments of reading and a fantastic stimulation for working hard in the dim-room, experimenting new things.

And, looking at pictures (just like a child), what a pleasure to find all these familiar names whom I had “met” for years on the list!

Now, 1st step : cover the book with some resistant transparent paper so that it will be protected against all eventual “safety hazards” in lightroom (coffee), dimroom (chemicals), and darkroom (liquid solutions)

Thanks again for your involvement in alt processes, Chris!

Cheers from France,
Jean