[alt-photo] Re: taking a scalpel to pt/pd spots

Diana Bloomfield dhbloomfield at bellsouth.net
Sun Feb 17 21:56:26 GMT 2013

Okay-- thanks, everybody.  And, thanks, Clay, for the tutorial.  I have no plans to use a scalpel or anything else to attempt this, but I wanted to pass it along.  Spotting has never been my forte, either, but the spotting with Chinese white first and then an appropriate color *sounds* like something that might actually be approachable (more-so than wielding an exacto knife).  But I think my surgeon-friend-turned-pt-pd printer will have no problem with this, and using a loupe or magnifier seems like the way to go.

Thanks all.  I just wasn't sure if this was something real that people actually do, or just something imagined.  I just tend to avoid the sky at all costs.

Just saw your post, Denny.  That's also good to know-- thanks; very helpful.

Diana