[alt-photo] Re: taking a scalpel to pt/pd spots

David Arnar Runolfsson davidarnarr at gmail.com
Sun Feb 17 21:25:46 GMT 2013

I scratched out paper spots like this once on a platinum print and it
worked ok. I could still tell where they had been and that still annoys me,
but nobody else has seemed to notice. So I'd say it's worth a try if you
don't want to reprint on different paper etc. My advice would be to use an
xacto knife and prick rather than scrape, and just be careful not to overdo
it as you might end up with a visible white spot instead.

David