[alt-photo] Re: On working with hydrochloric acid

francis schanberger frangst at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 14:53:49 GMT 2013

The dim room is just my work area with a darkroom sink in the basement of
my house.

I should just call it my "poorly lit room".

I do I five minute soak in each of two vinegar baths followed by a thorough
rinse in tap water. The first vinegar bath gets discarded after eight
sheets of 22" x 30" FAEW have gone through.

That's where I think the pH test strips would be useful (testing the first
vinegar bath).

The paper is hung on a clothes line until dry (usually overnight).

-Francis

--
francis schanberger

www.francisschanberger.com