[alt-photo] Re: Alt Process Group

Diana Bloomfield dlhbloomfield at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 16:07:38 GMT 2013

Ah, I see.  Yes-- an infrequent once a year gathering sounds like it wouldn't be all that painful.   I do think the groups that meet more regularly-- yes-- if they energize everyone involved, that's big in my book.  So often that doesn't happen  . . .

I also have to add here that at least one person I know, who is lurking on this list, and who is a wonderful photographer-- in addition to possessing a sparkling personality and great sense of humor-- and who is making some beautiful gum prints-- probably as we speak-- she is definitely not included in the group that I don't want to have to see more than once a decade, or year, or so.  I just wanted to mention that. ;)

Diana