[alt-photo] Re: Mailman got the job done

Loris Medici mail at loris.medici.name
Tue Feb 26 15:51:32 GMT 2013

Our postal service can be very slow sometimes; I know same-city
packages that took more than a week for delivery, therefore I'm sure
it's a (small) problem in our part here, not yours. (The stamp says it
was posted on Feb. 6th, exactly on time...)

Actually, as much as I like the mail-list format, sometimes it would
be nice to have an online gallery open to members for sharing works /
trials for the discussion. Maybe a flickr group?

Thanks much again,
Loris.