[alt-photo] Re: Small handmade book of platinum/palladium prints

Diana Bloomfield dlhbloomfield at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 23:32:58 GMT 2013

Hey Paul,

Thanks so much for sending this.  I love the video itself (the quietness)-- and the book is so beautiful.  The images are lovely (and the brush-marks!).  I can't tell you how many book-making courses I've been in through the years  I love the idea of encasing and presenting one's images like this, and this type of work seems so well suited to the small hand-made book.  But making these books is really really hard- for me, anyway.   You did a beautiful job with this.

Diana