[alt-photo] Re: Small handmade book of platinum/palladium prints

Don Bryant donsbryant at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 00:33:56 GMT 2013

Good work Paul. Nice to see the small hand made prints bound together
in book format.

Did you have a particular theme you were working with? Or to ask
another way why/how did you choose the images for this book and in
this sequence? Or am I just over thinking this process, as I typically
do?

Don Bryant