[alt-photo] Re: book release

Luciano Teghillo luciano at lucianoteghillo.com
Fri Jan 11 17:13:53 GMT 2013

Congratulations Christina,
can't wait to read it.

All the best,
Luciano

As many of you know, I have been working on a comprehensive gum book since
2003. I finally put my money (loads of it) where my mouth is this year, and
over the last 13 months wrote and finished Gum Printing and Other AMAZING
Contact Printing Processes. I can officially announce it because as of this
morning's FedEx delivery to the publisher it is NOW in the printing queue
slated for the end of January (unless I keel over in the next two weeks and
the publisher doesn't get paid). I was so worried I wouldn't complete it
before some sort of tragic demise that I had a backup author in place for my
hubby to send all my research to, which shows how important it is to me.