[alt-photo] Re: book release

Christina Anderson christinazanderson at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 17:58:17 GMT 2013

Hi Bob,
Actually it is my third  book but far more time than any other thing I have ever done in life. And I am completely out of sorts now that it is done. It is a very weird feeling, like, what was that all about? What do I do now (joke, I have to work)? What I really have to do is join a gym from 1500 hr sitting at a computer. It took a major toll on my body and muscles.
Chris

Christina Z. Anderson
christinaZanderson.com