[alt-photo] Re: Preshrinking paper for gum?

Diana Bloomfield dhbloomfield at bellsouth.net
Thu Jan 17 23:22:20 GMT 2013

Okay; well, I have some COT 320 here.  I'll try it tomorrow.  I was sitting here wondering why it is that I like a little texture on the gum prints, and I realized it's because texture probably hides all kinds of little horrors that a smooth paper would show. ;)  I don't know.  I do like COT 320, though, and I have used it for gum over platinum-- but I've not used it for a straight multi-layer gum print.  I'll try it tomorrow, though, and let you know how it goes.

Thanks, Kurt.  Oh.  So are you not pre-shrinking, either?

Diana