[alt-photo] Re: book release

Christina Anderson christinazanderson at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 17:42:10 GMT 2013

Bob,

I don't see how you do it. It drives me NUTS that people have to pay those kinds of prices.

If I even send it media mail, not priority, for instance, to China, it is astronomical, which is why I am hoping it still fits in some sort of flat rate envelope.

NOTE!!!! VERY IMPORTANT for some of you on the alt list! Those published in the book will each receive one complimentary copy so don't order it unless you want more than one copy!

Please contact me with your snail mail address so I can send you the book as soon as I receive it. I can't sign it because it ships directly from the fulfillment center. I may already have your address on the release forms but it is much easier for me to cut and paste from an email into an address template.

If you are my Facebook friend (oh that sounds SO ridiculous, I am not much of a Facebook person) I posted a list of published photographers so you can see your name on there, but most of you already know.

I should have said this sooner, but with the startup of the semester it is pretty busy.
Chris

Christina Z. Anderson
christinaZanderson.com