[alt-photo] Re: book release

BOB KISS bobkiss at caribsurf.com
Fri Jan 18 17:04:45 GMT 2013

DEAR CHRIS,
	No sympathy from me on shipping.  Living in Barbados with a Trinidad
publisher, unless you are willing to wait months, the cost of shipping is
ALWAYS high from my part of the world.  Same is true in the other direction;
getting materials.  You should see what a package of paper costs including
shipping...easily doubles price!
		CHEERS!
			BOB