[alt-photo] Re: platinum IV question

Diana Bloomfield dlhbloomfield at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 19:14:30 GMT 2013

Yes-- thanks, Keith.  That's exactly it.  I do use it with the palladium.

 I have some-- and don't need any more, but someone I know is starting out in pt/pd printing, and I didn't want him to get the standard platinum stuff, but all I have written on my bottle here is Pt IV (from Photographers Formulary)-- nothing else written there.  But -- yes-- it's Na2.  I just couldn't remember what to tell him to ask for specifically-- so thanks!!

I did call Photographers Formulary after I sent this post-- and she said they have it on hand only when they've had a workshop-- so they don't typically sell it.  Though I never took a workshop there, I must have just called them once and they had some.  She did say they have some in stock now (left over from a summer workshop), so you can get it (just not advertised).

Anyway . . .  thanks so much.

Diana