[Alt-photo] APIS 2013

Christina Anderson christinazanderson at gmail.com
Mon Jul 1 15:37:38 UTC 2013

Dear All,

Summer is glorious, isn't it? I just can't get enough of this free time stuff. Great time to create work and write.

Not to harsh anybody's mellow and bring up fall, but I just noticed today that APIS is up on the web, coming up in October, and that, wonder of wonders, Bob Kiss, I will finally get to meet you after "knowing" you for a decade on the list!  I had a student doing uranotypes, so will be interested to see what you have discovered. Unfortunately he moved back to Sweden/Iceland so I don't imagine he will be attending.

http://www.bostick-sullivan.com/cart/product.php?productid=1201&cat=429&page=1

Chris

Christina Z. Anderson
christinaZanderson.com