[Alt-photo] Re: APIS 2013

Christina Anderson christinazanderson at gmail.com
Mon Jul 1 17:10:55 UTC 2013

Bummer that you won't be there in person but I feel your pain. If it is any consolation, there are no cheap flights nor airlines out of Bozeman. I do hope you do a Skype  Q&A, as it costs nothing.

Your show sounds fascinating! I bet a lot of alt people in SC/NC area will attend and I will pass on the word. Good luck with the fundraising. You would think there might be NEH grants or something to back your project as it revolves around preserving culture.
Chris

Christina Z. Anderson
christinaZanderson.com