[Alt-photo] Re: Gum coating video

Sandy King sanking at clemson.edu
Sat Jul 6 05:17:21 UTC 2013

Chris,

Talke what you can get and don't kill  yourself to get it. Dichromate when brushed on or  spread with a roller is a fairly safe way of working. Spraying on a dichromated colloid emulsion with a spray gun or air brush is just plain stupid and dangerous. I looked into this for sensitizing carbon tissue and decided that the risks are just too great. so many ways to f&*k up and you never know which one is coming up next

Don't do it. You have a better chance of lving a long life by shooting nudes in the state parks in Tennessee..

Sandy