[Alt-photo] Re: Yupo question

Marek Matusz marekmatusz at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 10 13:57:13 UTC 2013

Stella.
While coating yupo is certainly a possibility and should help I have made good looking prints on straight yupo. The trick is to coat a very very thin gum layer. In practical terms you will need to dilute your mix with water. Also since yupo is non absorbent you will need much less solution to coat when compared with paper.

Marek

Sent from my iPhone