[Alt-photo] Re: Yupo question

Stella Schneider stellaps at cableone.net
Wed Jul 10 18:53:27 UTC 2013

Thanks much, Marek.  I'll try again.
Stella

-----Original Message-----
From: alt-photo-process-list-bounces at lists.altphotolist.org
Marek Matusz
Sent: Wednesday, July 10, 2013 7:57 AM
To: alt-photo-process-list at lists.altphotolist.org
Subject: [Alt-photo] Re: Yupo question

Stella.
While coating yupo is certainly a possibility and should help I have made
good looking prints on straight yupo. The trick is to coat a very very thin
gum layer. In practical terms you will need to dilute your mix with water.
Also since yupo is non absorbent you will need much less solution to coat
when compared with paper.

Marek

Sent from my iPhone