[Alt-photo] Re: Yupo question

Sandy King sanking at clemson.edu
Wed Jul 10 23:52:28 UTC 2013

Hi Stella,

Some carbon printers have encountered problems (bubbles, image lifting)  in developing images on Yupo out of the box. In many cases the problem has been solved by cleaning the paper before use with a mild detergent, or with a water solution containing a bit of isopropyl.

There is some indication that Yupo out of the box may have some type of thin industrial waste coating that interferes with adhesion with colloid type reliefs.

Sandy