[Alt-photo] Re: Yupo question

Marek Matusz marekmatusz at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 11 02:25:46 UTC 2013

Stella,

I think that roughening of the  yupo surface is a good idea. Just cleaning it with some kitchen cleaning powder should perhaps be good for noth roughening the surface and cleaning it. Wash it and dry without touching.

In terms of coating you should watch the video that I posted. Spread some gum solution with a brush and then smooth it out with a foam roller. You can take away some coating by rolling the roller on a dry paper towel and on the coated yupo in turns. You can not get layer thin enough just by brushing IMO.

Lets us know how it works.

Marek