[Alt-photo] Re: Yupo question

Geoff Chaplin geoff at geoffgallery.net
Thu Jul 11 05:02:09 UTC 2013

One think Alex Chater (co-developer of the temperaprint process) suggested
to me was "difficult surface primer" which he said works well and passes the
sellotape test. I haven' tried it yet but I have a mountain of Yupo and
found I'm allergic to the smell of eggs (so no more tempera printing for
me).

Geoff Chaplin
チャップリン・ジェフ

geoff at geoffgallery.net
www.geoffgallery.net

Skype: geoffchaplin1611
UK mobile (英国の携帯電話): +44(0) 7770 787069
Japan mobile (日本の携帯電話): +81(0) 90 6440 7037
Japan land line / fax (日本の電話とファクス): +81(0) 166 92 5855