[Alt-photo] Re: casein on glass

Guido Ceuppens altguido at gmail.com
Fri Jun 7 12:38:09 UTC 2013

Very interesting work!
If I want transparent acrylic colors with casein (I think you may want that
for back-lit photographs on glass) I use Winsor&Newton Galeria acrylic
paints :
C = (Cyan) Winsor Blue PB15
M = (Magenta) Crimson PR170
Y = (Yellow) Transparent yellow PY150
These are all single-pigment colors and reasonably transparent.
Guido
www.guidoceuppens.be