[Alt-photo] Re: Epson printing tip

Loris Medici mail at loris.medici.name
Mon Jun 17 16:13:29 UTC 2013

Another option could be the "new formulation" Permajet Film. See here:
http://artofplatinum.wordpress.com/2013/02/18/permajet-film-new-forumulation-vs-pictorico-film/

I was using Ultrafine years ago with my dye based Epson (890 / 1290) and it
was working extremely very well with those dyes, not so well with pigment
inks. BUT, the only pigment inks I tested with Ultrafine wasn't any of the
current inksets - it was the first incarnation of John Cone's Piezography
Selenium Tone inkset.

Regards,
Loris.