[Alt-photo] Re: Looking for alternative processes workshops in Germany/Europe

Hans Nohlberg chiahans at pictoform.nu
Wed Mar 20 20:47:50 UTC 2013

Hi Omer

If you would like to try gum printing we have courses (individual if you don't bring a friend, and at a time that suite you).
We are also carbon printers (three colour mostly). No courses in this process however:-(( But, we can talk about it a lot:-)))
We are situated in the southern part of Sweden - not far from Germany.
Check our website. Some part in English (google translation - but we changed "rubber pressure printing" to gum printing:-)))

19 mar 2013 kl. 01.17 skrev Omer Yair:

> Hi,
>
> I will participating in student exchange program in Germany for the
> Summer semester
> and thought I could use that time to attend alternative processes
> workshops in Europe (since they simply do not exists here in Israel). Is
> any of the members here offers such a workshop in Carbon Transfer,
> Collodion or any
> other intriguing alternative process like Physautotype, Autochrome,
> Lippman, Argentotype, Pt-Pd, Collodion... (or can you recommend a teacher)?
>
> Though it better be in Germany, I don't mind traveling all over Europe (and
> UK) for a good teacher though the teaching must be in English.
>
> Regards,
> Omer Yair

PS . Vår hemsida är nu äntligen uppdaterad!
Our website is, finally, updated!

Atelier Pictoform
Hans Nohlberg & Chia N-Löfqvist
Folketshusgatan 1