[Alt-photo] Re: Looking for alternative processes workshops inGermany/Europe

Jean Daubas jean.daubas at wanadoo.fr
Sun Mar 24 11:36:59 UTC 2013

Hi Omer,

Since you are looking for some English speaking workshop, I would suggest you to look at John Brewer’s program of workshops, including amongst some other processes wet-collodion techniques.
There are several sessions planned in 2013, either in Manchester or in London and they seem really very good, when you read reports from previous students!
Here is the link:
    http://www.johnbrewerphotography.com/wetplate-collodion-workshops

By the way, John Brewer is a member of our Alt-Photo] list !

Hope it helps,

Alternative cheers from France,
Jean