[Alt-photo] Re: Video: "David Hockney: Photoshop is boring"

Richard Knoppow dickburk at ix.netcom.com
Tue Mar 26 06:48:20 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----
From: "Don Bryant" <donsbryant at gmail.com>
To: <alt-photo-process-list at lists.altphotolist.org>
Sent: Monday, March 25, 2013 5:55 AM
Subject: [Alt-photo] Re: Video: "David Hockney: Photoshop is
boring"

> David Hockney paints with the iPad
>
> http://tinyurl.com/6opkujg
>
> http://tinyurl.com/d9tfht6
>
> http://tinyurl.com/786m48t
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNK_Uq_0SyI
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jabJKtqK0k
>
> http://tinyurl.com/cpxqeuc
>
> So I guess software is okay for painting but not
> photography?
>
> On Mon, Mar 25, 2013 at 5:48 AM, Greg Schmitz
> <coldbay1 at gmail.com> wrote:

     The retirement community my ladyfriend lives at has an
art club which puts on lectures and demonstrations
periodically.  At the last one I went to a lady behind me
was drawing using an Ipad. She was doing quite remarkable
work. I supposed anything can be a medium, it depends on the
artist.

--
Richard Knoppow
Los Angeles