[alt-photo] two upcoming alt-friendly shows

Christina Anderson christinazanderson at gmail.com
Fri Mar 1 17:00:03 GMT 2013

Dear List,
Just wanted to announce to those of you in either Tucson AZ or Paducah KY, some upcoming alt-friendly shows. The one in Paducah has both DARRYL BAIRD and my work in it. (Also, if anyone is in Jericho VT I have my snowflake mordancages at the Old Mill Gallery but I imagine no one on this list is from there.)

I am very excited about any venue that celebrates the handmade print.

As always, if anyone does go to these shows (I wish I could but BZ is not the easiest place to fly in and out of cheaply!) please take pictures for me?

By Any Means: Alternative Photographic Processes
March 15-April 12, 2013
Southwest University of Visual Arts
Florence Quarter Gallery
2538 N. Country Club Rd. Tucson, AZ 85716
Not sure of opening reception date.

PSA National Photography Invitational
Paducah School of Art
Clemens Gallery at the Clemens Fine Arts Center
Campus of West Kentucky Community & Technical College
409 Broadway
Paducah, KY 42001
An opening reception will be hosted on Thursday evening, March 7.

Chris

Christina Z. Anderson
christinaZanderson.com