[alt-photo] Re: Small handmade book of platinum/palladium prints

George L Smyth glsmyth at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 1 19:33:29 GMT 2013

Paul -

Very cool.  I made a dozen books back in 1995 after returning from the Aran Islands and can certainly appreciate the time involved with this.  I am heading back to the islands this autumn and plan to make Bromoil prints from my negatives, and a book from those.  My hopes are that the book will look as good as what you have presented.

Cheers -

george

Bromoil: http://GeorgeSmyth.com
Blog: http://GLSmyth.wordpress.com