[Alt-photo] Sulfamic Acid for Paper Acidification

Serdar Bilici sbilici at gmail.com
Fri May 3 12:07:26 UTC 2013

This happens to be my first post to this group so hello everyone,

I have been working with alt. processes for over a year now. Recently, I
tried different acids for neutralizing alkaline buffers in certain papers
and I believe I have found an alternative acid for this purpose.

I have tested sulfamic acid for paper acidification and it turns out SA is
such a good performer. I have already posted the details and some samples on
APUG. So I would share the link with you.

http://www.apug.org/forums/forum42/118153-sulfamic-acid-paper-acidification.
html

I would be pleased to hear your opinions, suggestions for optimizing the
procedure.
I did some test using new cyanotype, argyrotype and Loris did some testing
with ziatype and argyrotype.
If you happen to test it with other papers or processes I am quite
interested to hear your results.

And I should agains thank Loris Medici for all his support and guidance
during this process.

Regards
Serdar Bilici