[Alt-photo] Re: 7 Month 25 Day Solargraph Exposure

Jack Fulton jefulton1 at comcast.net
Sat May 4 01:03:15 UTC 2013

This is revelatory in a tremendously fun way. Thanks for your gracious notes and open
dialogue. It follows pretty much what I'd thought but I thought the end product somehow
was what we saw.
It slightly reminds of Dr. Levi Hill when he was trying to make color in his imagery a reality
a hundred and sixty years ago. There's also a link, for me at least, to the work Denny Moers
has done through not fixing but using a stop to eliminate the developer and allowing light
to subject the b/w paper to changes that result in color depending upon the time one leaves
it in light.
Thanks.
Jack