[Alt-photo] Mail not coming through

Kees Brandenburg workshops at polychrome.nl
Fri May 3 20:34:02 UTC 2013

On 3 mei 2013, at 22:14, John Brewer <johnbrewerphotography at gmail.com> wrote:

> I can see you!

No need to post when you do receive Richard's mail!

Starting last week some US providers are blocking the (new) IP of the mailserver the list uses. Only earthlink, att and aol related adresses are affected. This does not does not mean your posts to the list don't come through. But as a result of the blocking the list receives to many bounced messages and temporary disabled sending posts to the affected address. The result is you don't receive mail from the list anymore.

As I can see now about 30 e-mail addresses are affected. Our provider is contacting earthlink/att/aol to have these blocks removed, but this might take a few days. I

You allways can check the archives for recent posts:
http://lists.altphotolist.org/pipermail/alt-photo-process-list/
http://altphotolist.org

If the blocking is over I will reset all affected subscriptions.  Earthlink/att/aol use a blacklisting system to fight spam - we seem to be a false positive - and now have to prove our innocence.

Sorry for this inconvenience.

regards,

Kees