[Alt-photo] Re: USHIO-FREESTYLE BULB O.K. FOR 26-1KS?

francis schanberger frangst at gmail.com
Sun May 5 19:03:25 UTC 2013

Bob,

I may have used this bulb or something equivalent. It may be related but at
the moment I can't get the 26 1K to ignite the bulb. It did work when I
first got it.

I'll inspect the fuses but I have no way of evaluating the power supply
circuits. The integrator powers up but that's it.

-francis

--
francis schanberger

www.francisschanberger.com