[Alt-photo] Re: South East Asia Chemical Suppliers?

Jon Reid jon at sharperstill.com
Fri May 10 05:57:46 UTC 2013

Eric,
The noted documentary photographer Philip Blenkinsop resides in Bangkok
and as far as I know continues analog photography. I don't think he was
ever into alt processes but was a huge fan of Type 55. He has a studio
called 2snakestudio, there is a contact on this page
http://www.philipblenkinsop.com
He's been in that area for nearly 20 years so may be able to help you.
Photojournalist Jack Picone has also been there for years. I imagine
he's mostly digital these days but would have been film for a while.
Contact details on his page http://www.jackpicone.com

Jon