[Alt-photo] South East Asia Chemical Suppliers?

eric nelson emanphoto at gmail.com
Fri May 10 05:43:31 UTC 2013

I've been looking (Googling) for a photo chemical supplier here in Thailand
or somewhere "nearby" with no luck at all.
I'm looking to get into wet plates (as well as back into the processes I
did back in the states) but shipping those chems from my past suppliers in
the US is going to be very expensive plus one never knows what will get
stopped by customs here.  I just read of someone's vitamin shipment being
stopped by customs here.
<http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/636989-help-my-package-is-stuck-at-customsfda/>
Fortunately I was able to ship with our worldly goods, the bulk of my
apothecary, but that will last only so long and I could not ship anything
flammable or dangerous like drum scanning fluids and acids.

I don't know if anyone on the list resides in this neck of the woods, but
any help or advice would be appreciated.