[Alt-photo] Re: Was Sulfamic now VDB and pt/pd gold leaf

Loris Medici mail at loris.medici.name
Fri May 10 07:00:37 UTC 2013

Hi Don, I agree about kits (if you don't want to mess with chemistry),
OTOH, if one's going to get their hands dirty, compounding silver oxide
from silver nitrate + sodium hydroxide isn't that hard or fail-prone (just
weight the chemicals, prepare the solutions, mix them and then stir +
decant 3-4 times...), and the cost difference would be significant in most
parts of the world.

Regards,
Loris.