[Alt-photo] Re: Was Sulfamic now VDB and pt/pd gold leaf

andy schmitt aschmitt at aandy.org
Fri May 10 13:17:28 UTC 2013

Hi Loris
Isn't silver oxide the result of "detox'ing"  used fixer by dropping steel
wool in it?

Fascinating conversation... I'm going to have to try Agyrotypes
Thank You

Regards

Andy Schmitt

Head of The New & Improved Photography Dept,
 Peters Valley School of Craft
http://www.petersvalley.org/html/Photography.cfm