[Alt-photo] Re: South East Asia Chemical Suppliers?

gmail katejordahl at gmail.com
Sat May 11 05:25:05 UTC 2013

Hi Eric - -

When I took Mark Nelson's workshop, a wonderful photographer from Bangkok was there, Virakich Sudhasawin and we have kept in touch. I know he is doing platinum printing and also has an art supply business. If you contact me off list, I would be happy to connect the two of you.

Kate Jordahl
kate at jordahlphoto.com
www.katejordahl.com