[Alt-photo] Re: South East Asia Chemical Suppliers?

Gerry Yaum gerryyaum at gmail.com
Mon May 20 10:54:10 UTC 2013

met phillip a few years back he was designing his new darkroom at the time,
walked me through it. I think he told me he was able to get all his
darkroom supplies delivered right to his door in Bangkok, you might want to
try to contact him if you have not already. I also wanted to do some wet
plate work in Bangkok in the future but was unable to track down the
chemistry (except a very expensive bostick and sullivan shipment method).

Any more luck?

Gerry

www.gerryyaum.blogspot.com