[Alt-photo] Re: Was Sulfamic now VDB and pt/pd gold leaf

Loris Medici mail at loris.medici.name
Mon May 13 07:17:19 UTC 2013

Hi Darryl,

I pour the sodium hydroxide solution slowly into the silver nitrate
solution stirring vigorously, you get silver oxide precipitation w/o any
extra volume increase. Maybe you're remembering another experiment as you
say...

If you're going to use silver oxide precipitated by used fixed be sure to
wash it thoroughly, I doesn't sound a perfectly pure way of getting it but
may work if it's clean enough.

Regards,
Loris.