[Alt-photo] Re: Katharine Thayer Exhibit in Astoria, Oregon

Marek Matusz marekmatusz at hotmail.com
Fri May 24 14:41:48 UTC 2013

Thanks Chia.

Thanks for sharing details of your work. Quite fascinating. I do remember my first coulour gum print being made in the same fashion. From a single B&W negative, but I applied colour locally brushing it on the desired area, vs, you rremove it from unwated areas. I have to dig those prints out, as I kind of moved them out of sight once I started using separation negatives. Prints made from a single negative have a different feel to them.

 What is your preferred paper for this work.

Marek