[Alt-photo] Re: Four color gum

Marek Matusz marekmatusz at hotmail.com
Sun May 26 16:27:09 UTC 2013

Diana,

My paper is the same as Chia's, BFK rives 280 (not sure how her weight would translate). My standard gum paper for now. PVA 1:1 size. I think that the paper/spray develop adds to the texture that is very reminiscent of a pencil drawing. One of the prints has a very smooth background and I was anxious to put the sprayer to it, but as soon as I have done that it came out very nice. I am going out of town for the weekend so no more progress until mid next week.
The pictures in the link are lighter then originals. When I view these pictures in the windows viewer they are OK, once loaded into Picasa there is a correction applied by Picasa (Google) and they are too light. Drives me insane.

Marek