[Alt-photo] Re: Four color gum

Marek Matusz marekmatusz at hotmail.com
Sun May 26 16:31:58 UTC 2013

Diana,

I actually printed 4 negatives for each picture. Standard RGB separations and a fourth negative (an equivalent to K), black and white photosop conversion, containing all the color information. That would be the negative for one negative printing. I am not sure if I will use the RGB separations or not, but I will be definitely brushing and spraying a lot.

Marek