[Alt-photo] Re: casein prints

Diana Bloomfield dlhbloomfield at gmail.com
Tue May 28 23:33:09 UTC 2013

Hey Chris,

I love these.  They're such great images, all-- and tell such stories, individually, but collectively as well.  My very very favorites are Up the Ladder; Joy Ride; Stars and Bars; and Great Catch-- but I really like them, and the printing.  One minute exposures-- wow.  I love the colors on these, which seem to mesh so well with the types of images they are. These also seem to be in amazingly good shape.  Did you have to do a lot of clean-up on the originals, before printing, or where they all from slides kept in pristine shape over the years?

Diana