[Alt-photo] Re: casein prints

Jorj Bauer jorj at jorj.org
Wed May 29 01:35:53 UTC 2013

> ... Then I brush and brush until dry. If I leave it without brushing it hardens into very visible brush strokes.

I think that's probably the key.

I print casein on glass. The glass doesn't need any special prep for casein (unlike for gum). As long as you brush the casein down until it's nearly dry (with multiple foam brushes), it just works. And:

> Matti, my secret is this: do it over and over to exclusion until you figure it out. The more you do, the more you learn how it works. Slaving away is the real secret :)

Yes. :)

Some of my casein prints:

	https://www.flickr.com/photos/jorj/tags/casein/

-- Jorj